Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So the good news is, yes, I am having a baby. The bad news is my other baby broke. Yep, that's right....the tv, will not turn on. My life has lost its direction. I feel like dying half the time, thank goodness I only have about two weeks left in my first trimester. The tv was my babysitter, my best friend, my companion while my husband works....

But alas, maybe I will finally start blogging again! But not so much right now, I have to go read up on some of the shows I have been missing.

Oh, I almost forgot my due date is March 18, 2009. I have a wonderful new doctor who has assured me and my parents that I will most likely not die giving birth. Long story, complications with the last birth....yada yada yada...I am thrilled to have a baby in a month other than April, unfortunately for Kent who is a die hard March Madness fan the news is not so great. He has gone every year I have known him except last year when it was in California. This year it will be in Boise and Portland, completely reachable locations. I think he'll get over it....fingers crossed anyway....I mean, he has to right...

7 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Yeah, I don't know how you are doing it. I mean, a normal day without TV is impossible, but a laying-on-the-couch-wanting-to-die day without TV is just...there aren't words. So sorry.

Suzanne said...

The sacrifices the men in this family have to endure! First it was the batman movie release, now this. All the women have to do is create a new life and give birth, piece of cake!

Heather said...

i think maybe he'll just say it's only a few hours away so be sure to call on your way to the hospital.... those sanders are hardcore!!

Shayla said...

Oh man...you're pregnant and no t.v.?! Yeah, I'd be crying too. We have an extra 20" lying around, you want to borrow it? :-) Does this mean you get to buy a newer, nicer t.v.? I mean, how long must a girl suffer?!

Jodi said...

You're so funny!! No TV...that would suck!! I probably shouldn't tell you that we finally replaced our 15 yr. old 27" TV with a new big screen. ;) We haven't set it up yet - so I guess it doesn't count. March is a good month for a baby.

Lisa Christine said...

That is so wonderful! The news about the pregnancy I mean, not the TV being broken. Now that is a bummer.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It is so heartwarming to receive support and friendship when things are a little rough. I am glad you like Elisabeth's pudgy little hands...I am quite fond of them :)

I saw your son at the Fair today with Amy. What a darling boy!

Anonymous said...

Um...tell Kent that the timeing is as much his fault as it is yours. Sucka.