Friday, August 15, 2008

They were talking about in health class how pregnancy... It can often lead to an infant.

Typically, yeah... Yeah that's what happens when our mothers and teachers get pregnant.

~Juno

13 comments:

Jodi said...

You're so funny!! :)

Alicia Leppert said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe it! I feel so alone in non-preggo world now. I LOVE how you announced it, that quote is one of the best from the movie. Yay for babies!

Kate said...

okay, as a just in case weren't, I didn't want to comment to early.
Congreats! what a wonderful blessing :)

Brenda said...

I wondered if that is what it meant. Congratulations!

Ms. Kristen said...

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love me some babies!

Lisa Christine said...

CONGRATS!!!! What happy news!

Jodi said...

Okay, so I'm a little slow... Congratulations! That's so exciting!!! I'm a little embarassed by being so naive. Alicia let me know that yes, you are in fact pregnant. That's AWESOME!

Shayla said...

Congrats Rachael! I'm so excited for you!

Heather said...

So exciting!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!!!

hatch said...

Congratulations Racheal! This is exciting news.

Geri said...

HAH!

I KNEW IT! I should've bet my mom five bucks!

Geri said...

Oh and congratulations, of course. Now when I come to visit we can force our kids to be friends, that'll be both entertaining and rewarding for all parties involved. (Especially for our blogs.)