I am a super lame mom, so no picture! Maybe Friday. Even if I had a picture though, it wouldn't capture the attitude of my 4 year old. We had a little conversation that went a little something like this....
Me: So! How was your first day???
Colton: Well, I'm not gonna tell you unless you let me play Lego Star Wars.
Me: Uh, sorry, we don't play like that around here.
10 minutes later.....
Me: So, did you go outside?
Colton: No
Me: What did you have for snack?
Colton: Nothing
Me: Did you use your new crayons and markers?
Colton: No
Me: Did you do the calendar?
Colton: No
Me: Ok, what did you do? Just sit there?
Colton: I can't tell you, it's a secret.
Yeah.....
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
First Day of 3 Day Preschool
Posted by Rachael at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That conversations sound like the one I have with Tia almost everyday after school! Ahhh the joys....
Very cute!! I wonder what the secret is...hmmmmm. It's got me wondering.
This is too funny. Didn't you read in the policies and procedures packet that they are sworn to secrecy on the first day?
Hey Rachael,
You have got some beautiful kids! Especially your little girl:) You and Kent look great too!
This blogging thing just kinda gets you to jump from one person to another, I love it!
"Silly..." Colton.
Post a Comment