Friday, December 5, 2008

Aubrey



*Has been getting in trouble for calling me "Pee-Pee"

*When Kent is at work likes to tell me, "I see him" in a sad little voice

*Says "You stop it!!" back and forth with her "Pa"

*Adores Heather, better known as Herr, and Aunt Lisa

*Would rather stay at Amy's house than leave with me.

*Tells me "Ty-Ty or Bobo not my friend anymore"

*Constantly says, "Mom, Co say dat" even when it isn't naughty

*When she gets in trouble she cries and says "I see Bay-Bay"also known as our dog Vader, and then goes and lays on him until she feels better

*Is finally nice to my cousin Danielle!

*Tries to stick her tongue out at you on the sly

*Tells Colton, "You not boss of me Co!"

*She wants everything she see's on tv for Christmas

*Continuously asks to go to Gama Lo's house

*Is still refusing to go potty, but completely willing to wear "unner-wears", makes for a nice wet mess

*Makes me laugh about a million times a day

*Her favorite shows are Charlie & Lola and Max & Ruby

*Whenever we go to the store she picks out about a million things and throws them in the cart, when you ask her to put it back she hugs whatever it is, and says "But I love it"

*If I tell her no about something, she replies with, "Daddy say it"or "Daddy ask me" thinking I'm gonna say yes

*Her biggest wish for Christmas is a Barbie, and that is exactly what her big brother got her...

*Definitely has some Italian in her, she tells me "I love-a you" and then finishes with anything from my brows to my pretty tree...

*She loves to put any and all little toys she can find in any basket, box, or container.

*Is loving to sleep with her care bears, and they have to have a blanket too, she doesn't want them to get cold.

7 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love learning more about Aubrey. It sounds like life is never boring without her. And I'm also a little scared for you when she's a teenager.

Suzanne said...

I am SO glad that you posted something new on your blog!!!

I wish that we got to spend a little time with her while we were there. Maybe next time I'm there I'll get a little sassy from her. You should tell her to save some sassy for me, don't use it all up.

Rosie said...

She is one beautiful little girl! You and Kent are lucky to have such cute kids. I agree with Alicia.....good luck with her as a teenager:)

Nancie said...

Rach,
I'll be over to do Vader. send me an email of your address and when you'll be home. just have some of those sugar cookies handy.

Amy said...

I will never tire of the humor that emits from that little girl. I laugh every time I hear that she's been calling people 'pee pee'.

Jodi said...

She's so cute and I love the way she talks. I'm wondering why she calls you "Pee-Pee" though. :)