is driving me nuts with this same conversation over and over....
Colton: Mom...
Me: What?
Colton: Mom, guess what, on Lego Batman, blah blah blah blah....Payson.....blah blah blah.....isn't that cool mom?!
Me: Mmmhmm....
About every fifth time, he substitutes Lego Batman with Lego Star Wars. Lucky me. I hate video games.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
This Kid...
Posted by Rachael at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SERIOUSLY. I thought Payson was bad, making us insane talking non-stop about Lego Batman and what levels he's beaten and how...until Colton came over last time. He put Payson to shame. Even Payson started to do the whole "hmmmm" thing when Colton would say, "Payson, remember how we beat the Joker by..." As soon as Macy walked in the door: "Macy, me and Payson got past Poison Ivy by..." I knew what was coming every time I heard, "Alicia..."
dude, you've got a monster on your hands...easton wasn't even thaaat bad. i'd be worried if i were you.
Ahhhh, this is surreal. My life on someone else's blog! Easton is into Lego Indiana Jones and Cars' MaterNational games. ARGH!!! I hate games and Ryan bought an xBox for Christmas to "help" my sanity while we live in a hotel for the next month.
What is the big problem with video games? Do a little Google search and there are tons of benefits. Also do a search and find the opposite. Heaven forbid he plays video games, it could be far worse...
I hear the same comments from us, how many of these lego video games are there I am not sure if I can take much more. kt
Sounds like Camden.
Come one weasel give Coldness some love.....he's got mad skills at 4 years old. I say feed those behaviors and enter him in some competitions where he can win mom a Lego Batman hoody or something hahahahaha
That's hilarious! And I love the way you tell us. You're too funny! Love your comment to me btw. ;)
Post a Comment