Rachael's gestational condition has not only altered her physical appearance but her ability to be mega, ultra productive as well. She's definitely covering all the basics- showering, eating, sleeping, and maintaining her household. But, as most of us have been there before, we know that the number of breaks required in between each of these activities leaves us little time for anything else. Her 7 month condition, however, has not altered her desire for mega, ultra productivity. So yesterday, Jason and I stepped in and helped out. They decided to switch Aubrey into the larger spare room so we finished the room Kent had painted. Here's the end results...

Pretty cute room for a pretty cute girl!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Guest Blogging by Amy
Posted by Rachael at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh what cuteness! Is that bedspread from The Company Store? My girls have a similar one...just a different color scheme.
What a cute room! You guys did a great job. Take care Rachael. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Or better yet, Amy and Lisa - will you let me know because I know people don't like asking for help. Thanks!
I hate you guys and your cute decorated rooms. A plague on both your houses.
J/K I love it.
Lisa- I picked up that bedspread from tj-maxx, for some ridiculously cheap price I can't recall at the moment.
Alicia- I wouldn't have a single cute room if it was just me.
Jodi- Thank you for your kind offer, I think what would be most helpful, is to have a girls night with a group of girls that proclaimed a "Screw It" to their diets
!!
That looks SOOOOOO cute! What a lucky girl.
This is sooo cute!!!!
I am all for a girls night diet smiet screw it....
That turned out super cute!! Lucky little Aubrey :-)
That comment was funny. I'll screw my diet for a GNO! When is it and where?
Aubrey's room is sooo adorable! I love it. Is she going to share a room with her sister, too? How's everything going by the way? I feel like I haven't seen you in for ev er!! You're probably huge by now! :) Seriously, hang in there. I can't wait to meet her.
You have a good eye for decorating! I love the room.
Post a Comment