Sunday, January 25, 2009

Innie Gone Outie

You know you are a pregnant loser when......

*A friend you see on a regular basis says "Hey Rachael! You're wearing jeans!" in a completely 'surprised, good for you' voice

*Preparing for a shower you realize you look just like the women in National Geographic magazines, but when getting dressed you all of a sudden look like Pooh Bear

*Even some of your husbands t-shirts don't fit you anymore

*You have to sit down for a good few minutes after going upstairs to catch your breath

*Your innie goes outie. Colton actually asked if it was the baby's arm. I know the picture is gross, but this quite possibly could be my last chance to document one of the wonderful changes that happens to my body. I guess I found another use for duct tape.

7 comments:

Amy said...

We are all laughing out loud, a lot. I am so not sure what else that disgusto picture looks like but I know it looks like something...

Lisa said...

dude, i'm surprised this picture hasn't been reported...i didn't know blogger allowed such photos, of er, such...uniqueness.

Shayla said...

Oh my goodness, that is awesome! I am laughing so hard. Sorry to laugh at your unfortunate situation right now, but have you looked at that picture?! I always wondered why some women had to literally tape their belly buttons down during pregnancy...well, now I know. :-)

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, first of all I am laughing so hard. I rarely laugh out loud reading blogs, and you win the prize. Someone congratulates you for putting jeans on? Pooh bear? The baby's arm? Seriously, I am dying. And that picture....wow. You are my new hero for putting that on your blog. I have to say, I actually noticed your "little" sticky-outy belly button through your t-shirt the other day. But I loved it!! I was telling Bill last night how cute and hugely preggo you are and you're so adorable!
Seriously, do women duct tape their pregnant outies? I have never heard of that.

Rosie said...

You win the brave award in my book for posting that picture!:)

Jodi said...

What a great picture!!! Thanks for the smile and the memories. :)

Natalie said...

So funny Rach!!! Cute picture, I haven't ever taken any belly photos, but I told Kev I am taking some with the next one, just so I can have some evidence to hold against them someday :-)