At one week old.....
*You are still sleeping non-stop
*Colton and Aubrey still ask to hold you all the time
*You eat, all the time
*You sleep really well in your crib
*I love to rub my face on your soft hair
*Your double chin is out of control
*Three days after we left the hospital we went back for our check-up, and you had already gained 3 1/2 oz back!
*I still think you look so much like Colton
*Your eyebrow hair is so long
*Your cheeks and dimples, are simply to die for. I just kiss 'em and kiss 'em
*You have a very "big girl cry"
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
One Week Old
Posted by Rachael at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so sweet! I need to get some more holding time. How are you holding up?
She's adorable. I hope you're starting to recover a bit, as well.
Oh my gosh! What a sweet post and what a sweet baby. I wanna rub MY face on her fuzzy hair!
can a take her home for the weekend? just lend me a boob and i'll totally do it!!!
I love Addie when I saw what cute outfit that is to die for I was so lost at how cute she was and how nice she was and now look at her she 9ibs 3oz. and cute and chubby
love,
Casey
Post a Comment