So, before class at home she did this.....
When we were actually there, this was about all she could make herself do....
Fingers crossed this week goes better than last.....
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Aubrey's First Ballet Class
Posted by Rachael at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Reminds me so much of Katie's dance class experience! I had parents years later saying things like oh I remember you, your daughter was the one who cried through dance class, right?
PLEASE tell me you are blowing up one of those pictures of her posing in her tutu and hanging it on her wall. Oh. My. Gosh. Priceless.
P.S. who was there taking pictures of you?
Kent was there, he didn't have to work that day. It was so funny, because as he was snapping away taking pictures of us, the teacher was telling the moms inside that we aren't aloud to take pictures during class because the flash is very distracting for the students!
What a doll! Those pictures are adorable. Poor girl...it's just so tough getting off mom's lap sometimes. Here's to hoping next week goes better. :-)
Oh my word, too cute to handle. I SOOOOOOOOOO wish I was there to be her teacher! :(
Miss you guys!
those pictures are too cute for words. But "I need a copy" comes to mind.
Post a Comment