Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How Time Flies.......

2004-Colton's First Halloween
I have never seen a cuter Dumbo....




Halloween 2005- Colton was such an adorable cowboy... He wouldn't wear a costume so we had to go with something that allowed for regular clothes. I am afraid we might have to do the same for Aubrey this year...


Halloween 2006- Aubrey's First Halloween
Colton was Bob the Builder(he had over-alls but refused to wear them. My kids just have weird issues), Aubrey was of course a very un-enthused cat. She cried when I drew on her whiskers.




Halloween 2007- My little Star Wars characters, Colton was Boba Fett and Aubrey was Princess Leia.

7 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

SO CUTE!! I love that you go all out for good costumes. That's so funny about your kids' costume issues...that was so Macy when she was that age. I knew the ONLY way I'd ever get her to wear anything out of the ordinary was if it was "pretty." So she was a ballerina, a princess, a fairy, another princess...you get the point. She eventually grew out of it, and this year she wants to be an ugly witch with fake rubber warty nose and all.

Lisa Christine said...

Those are FABULOUS costumes! The Dumbo is my favorite :)

Shayla said...

Seriously, those are the cutest costumes. The dumbo ears are priceless. Yeah, my girls are the same every year, too. Princess A, Princess B, Princess C... Finally, we're getting some real Halloween in our costumes this year...Kenzie's going to be a scary witch and Natalie is going to be a black cat. Easy, that's all I'm worried about. :-)

Suzanne said...

Oh my SO adorable!! I am going to have to dig through my stuff and see if I can locate all of David's costume pictures!

Natalie said...

Very cute Rach, time does fly by... Miss ya!

Jodi said...

Such cute costumes! You do a great job. I have to say I love the Dumbo one too and Princess Leah!

meohmyers said...

How'd I miss this post? These are the CUTEST costumes ever! I love the rosy cheeks on Dumbo and Princess Leia's buns! SO adorable! Can't wait to see what they are this year!