P.S. Payson told me yesterday that Colton told him that Spencer's car has a button you can push that turns it into a spaceship. Can you please tell your son to stop telling mine lies?
I don't even know where to start, I thought my first 'about me' was kinda clever and I can think of nothing like that now. Oh well, here goes anyway. I have 3 kids, 1 husband, and 15 extra pounds. I love being at home, almost to a fault. There is a big world out there, and I wish I was more willing to explore it, yet I am glad to be content where I am. I only like movies and books with happy endings, I count down the days all year long to go back to the beach, and I hate ccoking dinner. Boring hasn't stopped by yet, but I am too busy with Messes and Bills to notice....
I am a stay at home mom of two, a wife of one, and dog watcher (I say this because I really do nothing to train our puppy).
I never understand people who think being a stay at home mom would be boring, I would welcome boringness in to my home if it stopped by. Then give it a blanket, some food, and it's own room.
10 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! How does Colton feel about that???
It's a girl?? I'm so excited to shop for a girl! Thank you so much! Oh, and congratulations! ;) That's so exciting!
Congrats, the more girls the better right?
Yay! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Your little belly is so cute!
Uh-oh. Aubrey's got some comptetition! Just kidding. So glad you're having another girl! I can't wait to meet her!
Oh my gosh!! Yay! That's so exciting! Another Aubrey! Are you ready for this?
P.S. Payson told me yesterday that Colton told him that Spencer's car has a button you can push that turns it into a spaceship. Can you please tell your son to stop telling mine lies?
Does that mean you need girl baby clothes? Because seriously, I have a metric ton. Most of them are preemie sized, though :/ A girl, I'm so excited!
Well done. Worcestershire sauce anyone?
Post a Comment