Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

$18- For a hay ride to the patch, a barn full of flies, and a hay maze

$35- For lunch and 4 pumpkins

$12- For ice cream, cider, and a super good molasses cookie

Aubrey getting lost in the 2 foot hay maze- Priceless


Here is the rest of our afternoon outside...


Aubrey just kept asking to go home.


Colton enjoyed the tractor.....

.....Aubrey didn't


We finally made it to the patch, there were a bunch of school kids there for field trips so we had to wait awhile....


Colton with his pumpkin, we don't have a picture with Aubrey and hers, she wouldn't touch it because it was "dirty"


Once the pumpkins were weighed, Colton used all his strength and weight, to pull them and Aubrey back to the car.


We spent the rest of our time there picking out apples, having lunch, and getting ice cream. All in all, it was a fun but expensive afternoon.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ahhh the joys of girls, just think you will have two before to long! Let the fun begin! Ü

Lisa said...

OMGsh that picture of Auberella on the tractor is hysterical. I doubt you were/are anything like that. She must get her unwillingness to try new things from Kenty, huh?

Suzanne said...

Ok, do you even realize how much trouble you are in for??? It's a really good thing she is so darn cute!

Joshua said...

First, let me start off with a typical comment: Oh I just love your posts...Priceless, you are so clever and witty. Ok I'm done, I really do mean that, it's just I can't just really step up and type that so openly from the beginning. Too bad the place doesn't give you back your arm and leg you spent...I think an arm and a leg propped up next to your pumpkins would be killa. Especially your arms and legs.