Monday, November 3, 2008

Funny, and Not So Funny.....

Here's the funny part...

Colton:(rubbing my stomach)Mom, am I petting it?

You know, the baby....the one that he reminds me was supposed to be a boy, and then follows up with "probably the next one will be a boy." Next one??

The not so funny part....

So I was vacuuming, and I hear Aubrey yelling "Help Mom! I'm stuck, I'm stuck" I turn around, and she has the vacuum cord and the string of her cowboy hat wrapped around her neck. It took some twisting and maneuvering to get her loose. This girl gets herself into more pickles...

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You tell little Colton that the next baby is going to be twin girls!

Alicia Leppert said...

Never a dull moment at the Sanders' house. That was so funny when he so matter-of-factly told Payson the next one was going to be a boy.

Jodi said...

Your kids are just cute! I can't wait to meet (and snuggle with) this new little girl!!

The Donald said...

Yikes, that is scary about the cord and the string. Good thing she was OK.