Aubrey was an Indian and Colton was the Rhino Ranger from Jungle Fury. Neither one would really cooperate for a good picture.
We spent the holiday going to the Toys R Us parade(totally lame), trick or treating at family and friends, and trunk or treating at the church. Then we finished up with some good food at my mom's house. All in all it was a fun Halloween. I can't even imagine what next year will be like with 3....
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween 2008
Posted by Rachael at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look so cute!! I love that the costumes are color coordinated!
I love the little Indian costume...how adorable!
It was so fun seeing you guys on our doorstep. And Aubrey's costume couldn't have been too ghetto, Macy said next year she wants to be an indian.
Oh, they're so cute! And look at you hot little mama! You seriously look great!
Post a Comment