Last night the kids and I went to Let's Party to pick up my paycheck. When we were getting back in the car Colton asked me...
"Mom, who is Let?"
I was totally confused
"Who?"
"Let, who is Let?"
Then the Light bulb!
"I know the name of the store is Let's Party, but it just means, Like, hey let's go party, or let's go to the store, it is just the store's name"
Colton replied
"No, look the signs say that it is the Halloween Store"
The store still had the same Halloween signs outside that we did at our store.
So I tell him
"No, this is Let's Party, Gabriel just hasn't taken down the Halloween signs yet"
We continue to discuss how Gabriel will get the signs down as we head off to Amy's house.
A million hours later we are driving home and pass Let's Party.
Colton says
"Hey look mom, it's Gabriel's Party!"
I start laughing and tell him,
"No, it's not Gabriel's Party, it's Let's Party!"
"But mom, who is Let?"
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Picking Up My Paycheck
Posted by Rachael at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That kid is stinkin' hilarious. I had fun palin' around with him at the Halloween Store. Got some cool kids Rach. Probly all thanks to Kent. I'm sure you might have had a little to do with it.
I just want to know, who the hecks Gabrielle? Last I checked, Gabriel did all the labor around that place...did Don hire a woman?
I totally saw the Gabrielle thing too! That is the girl name! Silly Rachael!
Colton is so funny. I love the innocence of kids. What a cute story.
What some cute kids you have! And funny!
Check out my latest post!:)
I lost my camers right after EFY and never got my pictures:( Do you have any?? I went back in and added alittle bit about EFY.
Kinda funny how things work out?:)
Post a Comment