Vader has been smelling rather, potent lately, so finally I was kinda smelling around him, trying to locate the source. BINGO! His left ear looked nasty inside. And smelled. So I made an appointment with the vet.
UH YEAH! A $1oo freakin dollars later an we have medicine and ear cleaner for his yeast infection!! I had NO idea dog's could get a yeast infection in their ear! So weird. We have to give him ear drops twice a day for 2 weeks and clean them every other day for 2 weeks as well. Oh, and don't forget to massage the ear after! The best part is, Kent has to help me and he doesn't even want the dog. Maybe this will bring them closer.......then again, probably not, but at least when Vader shakes his head it won't make us want to rip our noses off anymore.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Stank Ear
Posted by Rachael at 12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
$100!?! Yeah, that's about the time when my hubby would be dropping the dog off with his stinky ear at the curb of the pound's door. Good luck with that! :-)
rach, you should always call the dog woman first---me. I was a vet tech for sooo many years. I got a homemade "cleaner" that'll cure that right up. I even do housecalls. All you gotta do is hook me up with a snack. Actually working with mitch for 2 months. i kinda owe you one. could've saved you a few $$
That's nasty. I love that Kent has to help clean the yeast infection out of the ear of the dog he doesn't even want.
Post a Comment