Here are some of the adorable pictures of Addison at 5 weeks old......






Thank You Danielle and Aunt Patty!
These are from the first photo shoot...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Photo Shoot With Addy- Take 2
Posted by Rachael at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh.My.Goodness! Those are the cutest pictures ever! She's so sweet. I loved them all.
Of course she's beautiful, it runs in the family!
What a butterball cutie!!! Man, I need to know what you're eating so I can add some rolls to my little chica! I seem to only make string beans and I want some pudge on someone other than myself! Besides, we all know it's the only time in life when it's cute (unfortunately!). Congrats again!!!
So awesome!! I love them all, especially the one with the b&w damask in the background. She already has your big beautiful blue eyes.
Post a Comment