I made Addison smile for the first time today! Kent said he got her to do it the other day, but everybody knows it doesn't count until the mother does it, so I am declaring this her first time!!
The pictures aren't the best, her cutest faces were always in between shots.....too bad I don't have camera like Amy and Lisa.....
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Addison's First Milestone!
Posted by Rachael at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's super exciting and what a good mom you are for documenting a milestone that your 3rd baby did. I don't think I have hardly anything written down about my #2 or #3.
Aw, I love when babies smile. She's just so cute. Can't wait to hold her again...soon?
Hmm...I'm a little skeptical, it appears to be a case of the gassy gas gas.
Okay, not to ruin your super sweet, exciting post, but my first thought when I looked at the pictures is it looks like you're totally grabbing her little baby boobies.
Loved the second photo shoot! And on the smile... at my baby shower they had everyone write down their favorite first. I remember wondering what my favorite first would be.. and that was it, the smile! I think it was because I was so worried my baby wouldn't like me, for some strange reason. When she first smiled I think I cried. I remember thinking, "Oh, she really likes me!!"
Post a Comment