Colton
*Has some new Optimus Prime Nikes. I hate them, he loves them. He likes to show me how fast he can run in them. He told me to count to three "really fast" so he could run to Kent. When I counted so fast he hadn't even moved, he requested that I count "just medium"
*When I am "rep remanding" him, he says "okay, okay, okay" over and over. Yeah, tryin' to nip that crap in the bud.
*When we are going to call someone, he likes to dial the number
*When I tell him to get dressed, he will pick out clothes and ask me if they match. When I tell him no, which is almost always, sometimes he picks something else, but most of the time he just tells me "Then I don't want to match"
Aubrey
*Every thing related to time is "Lom Ago" She is always telling me, "Mom, member, lom ago when...."
*She can spot a spider fifty billion feet away. Thank goodness Colton will kill the ones he can reach.
*She changes her clothes more times than I can count.
*When she dances, she tells me to "Watch my ballerina" Which inevitably leads to her "shaking my booty" Ballerinas everywhere would be proud
Addison
*She is smiling all the time!
*She gets so excited when Colton and Aubrey talk to her.
*I made her laugh the other day for the first time! I have a little video of it I need to post.
*Somebody somewhere loves me cause she is sleeping through the night!
Monday, June 22, 2009
The C-A-A
Posted by Rachael at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man I miss you guys. I wish I was there to make Addy laugh, laugh at Aubrey as she makes hilarious comments, and pick raspberries with Colton as he calls me Aunt Daniel. It just doesn't feel like summer... :(
Post a Comment