I cannot believe Colton is done with preschool. I am totally freaking out. But, lets not make this post about me, even though I totally could.
I just want to say, I am so proud of him and how much he has grown in the last year. Socially he has come out of his shell quite a bit. Academically, he has far surpassed what I thought he would know. Thanks to an amazing preschool teacher, he is doing tremendously better than he would be if had stayed home with me! So Miss Molly, hats off to you. You are an amazing teacher, I wouldn't have been able to leave Colton anywhere else 2 years ago with out being medicated. I can't wait to volunteer in kindergarten class next, you know after I stop crying.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
My Graduate
Posted by Rachael at 1:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Was he the valedictorian? Is that him giving his graduation speech?
Oh my goodness! He looks so grown up. Wow, congratulations!
When was Coltons graduation? I didn't know or else i would have come!!!
First let me say I hate you and your zoom lens. Second, how on earth is it that our boys are going to be in Kindergarten? I seriously was getting so emotional at the graduation, I wanted to cry.
Thank goodness for Miss Molly! She is awesome! Colton, you are ready for Kindergarten! Yeah!
Post a Comment