Monday, December 5, 2011

*While watching Good Luck Charlie's Christmas tonight, Colton read "Las Vegas Nev-ah-da" and said "is that right?"  I said "It's Nev-a-da" and he said "Oh, so Nevada is Spanish for Las Vegas?"

*Colton acts like he can speak Vietnamese.  If you ask him how to say something, he answers you real quick with some made up word...killin' me smalls...

*Every time Addy and I go outside in the dark, she says "Mom, where's my moon?" then when she finds it she says "Oh, deh it is mom!  My moon!"...be still my heart...I could listen to her say it all day...

*Apparently Aubrey told her Aunt Michelle that she didn't have to do what she said because she wasn't the boss of her...nice, right?  And she's only 5...kill me now...

*I bore my testimony in Relief Society today and I didn't even cry...or pass out...huge personal accomplishment...

*I feel super anxious and unsettled all the time...it's driving me bananas...

*I want to be done Christmas shopping with all my heart...

*I am beyond excited to take the kids to see Aurthur Christmas and get a tree this week...

*Mallary and I have decided to re-dedicate ourselves to a healthier life style, ie- exercise.  I so wish I was happy about our decision...but I'm not happy not exercising either...time to rip the stagnant life  band-aid right off...

Picture...

How was this a year ago?  They were babies...they look so much older in just one year I could cry...

3 comments:

Kent said...

That's some crap carpet.

Dlovesocks said...

I love it when I read your blog and I laugh outloud. Colton makes me smile. Nevada spanish for Las Vegas! All your kids make me smile. Wish I would've been there on Sunday for your Relief Society. I need to borrow some of your self control because I did cry.

Shayla said...

"Time to rip the stagnant life band-aid right off..." Awesome, just awesome.