Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Driving in the car......

Colton: Mom why do we have a Camry Toyota?

Me: I don't know, it's just the kind of car we have.

Colton: What kind of van does Spencer have?

Me: I don't know actually, maybe it's a Dodge, or a Ford, or a Chrysler....I'm not sure..

Colton: No, is it a Darth Vader van?

Me: No, it's not a Darth Vader van

Colton: Well what is it's Star Wars name?

Me: What? Cars don't have Star Wars names...

At this point I stopped listening to him, because my mind was trying to think of where he came up with this and if he would soon need to be medicated for this Star Wars obsession. Then it hit me. Toy-Yoda, He thinks our Toyota is named Toy-Yoda. This kid is killing me.

9 comments:

Jared Zane said...

Smart boy you got there. He should go into marketing and sales and pulls silly stunts like the following....
Toy Yoda

You might have to scroll down to see the article.

Heather said...

That is crazy, he's a smart one.

Lisa Christine said...

That is so cute! I had never thought about Toyota's having a star wars-ish name before.

Ms. Kristen said...

They do have medicine for Starwars obessed!

Just kidding! He is a boy!!!!!!!!!!! For heaven sakes! Just think of him taking, like his mission, so serious, or his grownup job serious! He is a SERIOUS dude!!!!!

Alicia Leppert said...

That is so funny. That boy could turn anything into Star Wars.

Sarah said...

I'd call it genius!

Jodi said...

That's hilarious!!!

Suzanne said...

Love it!!

The Donald said...

That is great. I wish I had a yoda car. And to comment on your post about blogger, I can't stand their editing software. That is why I write everything in microsoft word and copy it over.

I hope you guys enjoyed Famous Dave's as much as we did. What a great place!