Baby Buchanan is here! He is weighing in at 6lbs 7oz and measuring 21in long! I will be at the hospital from 3:00p.m. until Friday afternoon for anyone who would like to come and visit when I am there instead of Jason. I am way cooler than he is, so if I were you, I would wait until at least 3:00 to come visit.
I will update this later with some pictures so check back.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
He's Here!
Posted by Rachael at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YAYYYYYY!!! I can't wait to see him!!!
Yeah! Can't wait to see some pics! And let's be honest... we all need the labor story.
I'm so excited! So, did they not stick with the name they'd chosen?
i'm never around when amy has her babies. nice best friend i am.
Yeah!! I bet he's just adorable! I can't wait to see pictures.
YEah! Can't wait to see him! Does he look like Spenc?
Awww tell them congrats. This is Felicia, I work with Jason.
PS I have been trying to think of something to get them and asking Jason has not been effective, any ideas would help.
How exciting! I can't wait to see pics. I've heard he is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment