Friday, January 29, 2010

Addison Recap

Seriously, my heart feels the heaviest for not documenting Addy's milestones. I love this stuff, first steps, first tooth, first words. I even insist that their 1st birthday be on that exact day. My sister thinks I am ridiculous, a bit over the top with this kinda stuff. So in an effort to redeem myself, I will attempt to give an overview of the last few months and the milestones that came with it....

Take 2-I just erased all of the things I typed up.  I want to scream and throw something, but the closest thing to me is Aubrey, and I'm thinking throwing her might not be the best way to handle this situation.  Here goes...

At 7 months she started to crawl, this is the earliest of all the kids, and I think she might be the fastest...at 8 months she started to pull herself up, at 9 months she started crawling up the stairs and finally cut her second tooth...at 10 months she is on her way to standing on her own, can climb the stairs(thank you baby gate makers), and has cut a few top teeth.  She is currently being medicated for ear infections and she takes her medicine like a pro...she eats everything and has finally mastered the art of drinking from a sippy.  She loves taking baths and splashing like a crazy person, much to the dismay of her sister...she ABHORS getting dressed and diaper changes...She loves when I lay on the floor and she can climb on my back...if Aubrey's hair is within reach she pulls it, and lets be honest with hair that big, it is almost always in reach....I put a  pony in her hair for the first time the other day, and it was so cute I laughed out loud....Naughty and Booski are some of her more popular nick names as well as Bells and Belly...One of her favorite places to be is the couch...She has her own room now....Bottom line, we all adore her, and give her more attention than one baby could ask for....She is truly a blessing and I love her more than words...





5 comments:

Susan said...

glad you chickas are back at it....

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh, I want to reach out and squeeze those cheeks and dimples right now! She is so adorable. I can't believe how much she's grown.

Lisa said...

i just adore the girl version of colton! so entertaining. i even don't mind that she got poop on my hand today!

Natalie said...

So cute Rach, I still can't get over how she looks like their Dad...(in a cute way):-) Love you guys!

Alicia Leppert said...

What a doll. I love her grin with those dimples. And Lisa, I don't mind that she got poop on your hand either.