I know I am getting a little carried away with the collage thing, but I totally dig it! I can use so many more pictures that alone are completely lame, but together, not so much....
Last week I helped Aubs make a NO BAKE cheesecake. It was perfect because she could do just about everything by herself. Colton had been too busy pouting to help in the beginning. Life is so depressing when a mom says no t.v., video games, and computer. But before long he determined he would rather make cheesecake with us, than do nothing. I don't have a picture of the finished product with the yummy strawberry topping because I hurried up and spread it on just in time to send Kent a piece in his lunch.
You would think the crappy part of doing something like this would be, maybe, the mess, or the spilled milk, or the calories, but no, the thing that was so disappointing.....MY KIDS WON'T EAT IT!! What is wrong with them! I am half tempted to just shove it in their little faces!
(Aubrey looks like she is low on oxygen because she had eaten a blue popsicle prior to)
Anyway, here is the proof.....
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Cheesecake
Just thought I would throw this in, I would hate to leave her out....
Posted by Rachael at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That's ok that they won't eat it, just let them keep making it and we'll eat it!
typical.
I love the random blue lips your daughters got! Good job taking pictures and letting your kids have a non-technologically involving activity.
yeah...i'm with suz, we'll eat it! whether it's lasagna, cheesecake, oreo cookie ball thingys...whatever it is i WILL eat it.
I think the collages are fantastic!
This was a really cute idea, Rachael. Lydia helps me cook all the time, but I definitely find myself letting her help with parts, and thinking,"Ya right!" over other parts. Mainly the parts that mean I've got a mess to deal with. ie. eggs. Sorry child I am not letting you crack the eggs. But eggs are such a fun part for them, right? Nope, all I can think about is the tiny little shells I will be fishing out for the next half hour. I don't have that kind of time... or at least that's what I tell myself.
Oh my gosh how I loved the part where you wanted to shove it in their faces. My kids make me crazy when they won't eat delicious desserts, too, if it's something they don't recognize. I'm like, "You idiots!! You have no idea that would eat this whole thing right now if I could."
Post a Comment