About 1:00, I started thinking about...
And at 1:15, this is was I was doing about it...
(photo courtesy of Aubrey)
I actually got up to get the camera, but this is exactly what I was doing before.
Then within that same minute of 1:15, (she is a fast photographer)... I was opening one of these....
Aubrey was probably hungry since I still hadn't fed her lunch.
I laid that way until about 2:30 when I got up to do this post. I still haven't done any productive housework today. Oh, wait! I wiped down the counter after breakfast.

7 comments:
your pictures look like they belong in an eye spy book...for reals. that is a fan.tas.tic picture of you by the way. and seriously that handi-snack just made me hungry.
p.s. try feeding aubs 3 meals a day...she might just fill out
p.m.s. your comment about fitting aubrey and trenton in that bubble wand and blowing them into a bubble made me laugh!!!
Yeah, somehow I've managed to do...wait, was I supposed to do something today? I'm working on blog re-design number 3 and have been stuck in front of Photoshop for hours on end...I. Can't. Walk. Away. I would take a pic, but I haven't showered yet, either. Better do that before Relief Society tonight, huh?
Wiping down the counter actually counts for both cleaning AND exercising since it takes some serious muscle to get day-old macaroni and cheese off those counters. Trust me, I would know. So in all honesty, you've been WAY more productive than me today. :)
I was assuming laziness in all it's glory was just in the air today, but Lisa went and proved that all wrong. Oh well. At least I know you and I were on the same page at 1:15.
I love the picture of you and of the handi-snack. L.O.V.E.
Looks like 1:15 was the time of the day! Are you crafting tonight? I hope so!
You're awesome Rachael!!! :)
I was doing the EXACT same thing at 1:15, except that I was so dead to the world I had no idea it was 1:15 and was not about to get up and get my camera for fear of making noise and waking the toddler sleeping in the next room, because if he got up, that meant my nap was over and, well, let's just say I don't deal well with naps getting cut short.
P. S. That picture of you on the couch IS awesome. Why do you look all modelish when you sleep and I look like Shrek?
Post a Comment