This is Shmaddison.
She traded places with my baby, Addison. This new girl, she doesn't like me so much. She yells at me. She just yells period. She whines. She cries when I put her to sleep. She walks around the house and cries. And then she yells some more. The only way to stop the yelling? Give her whatever she wants and do nothing but entertain her. But don't blink, or she will start whining again. So, if any of you see my daughter Addison, she looks like this...
If you see her, let me know. I want her back. Shmaddison hates me.
4 comments:
So, interestingly enough, I also wrote a post with this same theme when Sophie was a little over a year-old. Like the month after she turned one. Maybe that's why I find your plight to be so entertaining. I'm sad to say that I'm just not feeling much in the sympathy department, especially after watching her and Carson one-up each other at Target tonight with their yelling. You see, you've been in baby bliss for the last few months (with the exception of car rides) and I've been anxiously waiting for you to join me on the other side.
Remember, this is what we always said we wanted, right?
she's #3...it's her job. ask anyone with a #3...they'll tell you the same. they're a breed all their own. have you met shmrenton, or shmarson, or shmrandon? yeah...it's their job.
my condolences
I remember when David was that small, he used to be quiet and happy UNTIL we got to anyplace quiet, then he would start yelling. I think he just really liked the sound of his own voice without any distraction.
You TOTALLY should have named her Schmaddison! That is the coolest name ever.
P. S. I have Addison. She says to tell you she likes it better over here.
Post a Comment