Thursday, March 11, 2010

Addison is 1!

This is Addison's very first picture on her very first birthday....


This is my one year old eating her breakfast on her birthday...


This is my one year old taking a bath on her birthday...

These are the decorations at my one year old's birthday party...the banner is courtesy of her Aunt Amy and the tissue paper balls were fluffed by her Aunt Lisa...my mom helped me decorate the cake...my favorite part was her name, I made the letters out of royal icing...




This is my one year old frowning at me right before her party...

This is my one year old "blowing out her candles" on her birthday...thank you Colton for the help...

This is my one year old eating her cake on her birthday...




This is my one year old opening her first present...

This is my one year old ditching the present opening...

This is Sophie crying at my one year old's birthday...again...

This my one year old in her jammies...on her birthday...

Addy, I love you.  I don't want you to grow up.
The End.

It was a great first birthday.

8 comments:

Karen said...

The pictures are adorable...and so is our little Addy. It was a great party, the cake was cute and tasted even better....the decorations were fun and the kids played outside alot! Wonder what your neighborhood was thinking?? You throw a great party Rach....good job....and the best part is coming home with a goody plate!:)

I like our idea to influence and teach our Sophie to "want" to cry like a princess... dramatically throwing herself across the nearest bed and quietly sob and weep into a pillow or something... yessss let's practice that alot with her:)

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh! The pictures are just adorable. You are a pro with that camera. I am just dying over her mad face at you. Seriously, it's amazing how they come out of the womb knowing how to do that...especially the girls. The banner and the tissue paper pom-poms are just adorable. I need to know how to make those for my kiddos birthdays. The cake looked so good, too. Did you make it?! You gals are just too talented. Loved getting a wave from you today, Rach. Made my afternoon. It's been a bad week, I need those waves and smiles from friends passing by.

Brenda said...

Everything looked SO cute and that cake is amazing! I will have to give the royal icing a try like that for Kaylee's next birthday.

Lisa said...

yes, i agree the pictures are fantastic. somebody sure has some mad photography skills. ;) it was a fantastic evening. (although come to think of it...i didn't try the cake, looks like i'll have to come back to have a piece.) the pie was heavenly...as always. i was super sad that graycie had to miss it...she was devastated. good job rach! tell addy i LURVE her!!!

Dani said...

O.M.G.
That cake is to DIE for! I love love love it! And that picture of adderbells in the bathtub, priceless. Wish I could have been there.

Alicia Leppert said...

I feel so lame. I talked to you atleast three times that day and didn't realize it was her birthday til it was almost over. What a cute one year old! I love the picture of her crawling away from the present-opening. That cake is amazing! Seriously, where did you learn that?!

Suzanne said...

So cute! Looks like a great party! Please email me your address so that I can send something for the little cupcake.

Natalie said...

Everything turned out so adorable!! I'm so sad we couldn't make it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI!!! We love you.