Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am officially living proof that it pays to eat out.  After only 2 visits to McDonalds since Monopoly has been back, we won a $100!  Yeah baby!  So, in 8-10 weeks we should be receiving our cash....when Kent told me how long it would take to get it, I just started laughing...but I am still in shock that we actually won $100, crazy...

Addy said 2 new words today!  After the kids got home from school, I told them if they did a good job cleaning their rooms, I would take them to the gas station to pick out a treat.  After the ever lasting, painful experience of helping Aubrey complete her task, we were ready to go...I told Addy, 'come on, lets go get some candy at the store!'  and she said....wait for it...wait for it...."Wait Mom!"  Jaw dropping information this is!  I just sounded like Yoda...She wanted to grab her Jessie doll off the counter, and so she said "Wait Mom!"  There is hope for my little mute yet...then later when we were eating dinner, our hundred dollar dinner, Kent walked outside...and she said "mom, dad go?" It sounded a bit more like 'doh' but still, leaps and bounds for this little child of mine....

I rearranged almost every room in my house today.  I moved one thing from one room, and then another to the next, and so on, and so on...Kent and Aubrey hate it all, I love most of it and see potential in other places...now if I could just find my giant, stuffed with money wallet I seem to have misplaced....

Picture....

Notice how she has this huge piece of paper, and she decides it would be more fun to paint on the white board instead?  I can't believe how many spots on my wall are colored on that I unearthed today as I moved my furniture around...whenever I point to a spot she colored and ask her what happened, she gives me the same answer every time..."Aub"

1 comments:

Joshua said...

Well Rachie, the odds WERE in your favor, if you do the math! You are a McMonopoly lifer...and I'm jealous.