Thursday, October 13, 2011

I totally went to bed last night, and realized I completely forgot to blog. And I totally had stuff to blog about...

Like how Kent and I took the kids to the McDonalds play land for dinner while we had the oil changed in the Sequoia.  And they ran around and played like crazy, and Addy refused to leave. Then after dinner we headed straight to Carmike to watch Dolphin Tale...I love stimulus Tuesday.  It was a cute movie, basically the animal version of Soul Surfer...and in case we weren't the raddest parents already, after we pit stopped at Hobby Lobby, we stopped to get ice cream cones from Zips...we pretty much rock the house...

So, addy totally says max and apple and match now. Just in the last few days she has been trying
to say a lot more...too bad she still says nothing for Colton...and she is still so far behind...

Tonight I had to google, " how to get gum off my iPad screen". While I appreciated Colton's honestly, about putting his fingers in his mouth and playing with his gum and then touching my iPad screen, it pretty much used up all the patience I had left for the day....like scraping the side of the bowl clean kind of patience...but I did not yell, so kudos to me.

I have noticed lately when Aubrey comes home from school, she has been reaching a whole new level of loudness and talkative-ness. I am coming to the conclusion, that she isn't talking much at school, so she comes home and spews all her pent up thoughts and sound. Seriously, the sheer volume of it would make a grown man cry...

Picture...

Nothing says retakes like....


He swears this is his normal smile, the only way he can smile I think he said...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

One word comes to mind... Chandler... haha ;-)

Dlovesocks said...

OMGosh he's so adorable and reminds me of Kent at that age. Hey, it's tricky to smile without all your teeth!