Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So today I volunteered in Colton's classroom for the first time this year.  The first thing the teacher told me was, her class is known for being the worse class behaviorally, just a warning she said.  Then she said she has like 12 kids that have serious problems.  Sah-weet...but again, for the second year in a row, Colton isn't one of the problems in the Misfit Classroom...I love how they tell you that like it's some sort of consolation prize.   Do they want me to do cartwheels?  Shout out how grateful I am that he will have another year in school with disruptive rodents that continue to make the class lose out as a whole?  Ugh...

Today when I was getting in the shower, I noticed my conditioner bottle was knocked over.  When I picked it up, I thought to myself, 'why does this feel so light?  Why does my almost brand new bottle of $15 conditioner feel like it's over half gone?  When Kent doesn't even have any hair?'  Later tonight when Colton was in the shower, he said 'hey mom, what's this stuff in the blue bottle?'  When I looked in to see what he was talking about, I could see there was conditioner all over the 2 bottle right next to it.  Kill me now.  I didn't want to ask...'have you been just squirting it out?' he answered with a sheepish expression, and a nod yes.  Holy crap, he  has been wasting my salon brand conditioner?!  Are you kidding me right now?  The heavens opened, and I maintained a tame demeanor, as I explained to him what it was, and if he ever wasted it again I would waste his face off....so I left out the part about the face...but, oh my gosh I can't believe he has just been wasting it over and over...

Picture...

When I came home from volunteering, this is what I saw as soon as I walked through the door...


Apparently Addy didn't want anything to do with Kent once she realized I was gone.  I think this might have been her version of a sit in, in protest of being left...I totally stared at her for a second to make sure she was breathing...

Did anyone else cry watching Parenthood tonight when Alex was talking to Christina Braverman about how much he loved their family?  cause I totally did...

Did anyone else totally laugh out loud like 5 different times while watching New Girl?  Cause I totally did that too...

3 comments:

Mallary said...

Yes and yes. To both questions. :)

Victoria Sanders said...

LOL I love your comment about Kent not even having hair....that totally sucks about your conditioner though! THank goodness Lani is still short and can't reach any of the adult shampoo's/conditioners so we don't have to worry about it! But that is sure a lovely picture of Addy on the floor...shes built herself a cocoon... lol

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh man, I love your blog. Just sayin'.

I cringed reading about your wasted salon conditioner. I just recently started buying the good expensive stuff again and every day I live in fear that my kids will use it on their hair. USE it, like, to wash their hair. Imagine my breakdown if I found out it was being squished down the drain Super Soaker style. Oh, I shudder to think. LOVED your "waste your face" comment. That was epic. As is that picture of Addy. Oh my gosh. Awesome.

It is killing me that I STILL have not seen the New Girl!!!