Saturday, October 15, 2011

I have quite a few thoughts to write about, but I cant seem to find the energy or the time tonight.  But I was afraid if I didn't write this now I would forget it...


A few minutes ago I was getting some cereal for me and the girls, and Colton came and sat down waiting to be served.  I told him I would pour him some Fruit loops because that's what I had out, and if he wanted something different he would need to get it himself.   He got up and walked over to the pantry, and as he went he said...

"you're my mom, it's your job to make my life easier."

I laughed...

He said "well it is!"


3 comments:

Joshua said...

So, not so awesome this time Colton.

wv: Proin - a pain in the pants/groin. Sometime's kids can be such a proin.

Mallary said...

You haven't blogged in a few days. Are you too busy trying to get your new iphone to understand, "Bring me some cupcakes?"

Dlovesocks said...

funny boy!