Aubrey: mom, I know what 2 + 2 is...7
Me: nope, it's 4
Aubrey:(pointing to the tv) That girl can count to a hundred. Shes learning math even before she starts school. We should have done that with me...a more truer statement I have never heard...
Addy with her stuffy nose...
on the swing- Mom, bush me!
chasing a leaf- Dod it mom!
in the morning-mom, my nose iddy(icky)...
Lisa's comment on my post from yesterday made me laugh several times through out the day...so funny...
Tonight we let Colton stay up and watch the last Harry Potter...holy smokes that kid asks a million questions...and he can never say the snakes name right, I'm pretty sure he even called it Linguine once...
Kent, me, and the girls made a little trip out to Ranch and Home to grab a few cupcakes. Steve and Lisa showed up like 2 minutes after we did...and about 2 minutes later, Lisa, me, and Kent had killed our cupcakes...and I could really go for just one more...to help me sleep...
The global warming weather was a bit odd, but completely welcomed today. I even went outside and cleaned up the yard a bit...and in case that wasn't good enough, I even played with Addy and took pictures of her...it's like I was super mom or something...I didn't even recognize my own reflection...
Today my mom and I decided to buy the kitchen aid ice cream attachment. Then we read through the instructions. And we were all like 'what the what?' Apparently, you have to make some crazy from mixer-to-stove-to-mixer-to-stove concoction, chill that for eight hours! Then put it in the ice cream bowl that has been in the freezer for at the very least 15 hours, churn it for 30 minutes, then put it in a shallow dish and chill for 4-6 more hours! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could make it to Walmart and back in about half an hour...that certainly beats the 3 day event to make it from scratch...
Picture....
Her expressions are limitless...I think it kinda looks like she is threatening to make who she's looking at eat that dandelion, but she was really just blowing it to pieces...that will plant all over my yard...such a cryptic sky in the background....
with a face like that, who needs math anyway...Aubs was Jasmine for Halloween this year...
1 comments:
Stellar post. I laughed a few times. I wish I could glean some of your motivation from yesterday to use today. I'm feeling oh, so, blah. Love the picture of Adds.
Post a Comment