I bought my first pair of skinny jeans today. Not quite sure how I feel about them...if I keep up my habits as of late i.e.-sleeping and eating, they aren't gonna turn out to be such a great investment I'm afraid...
I wish blogger corrected my typos like my phone and iPad do...
This weeks episode of Parenthood gives me anxiety....
Kent and Colton rented the last Harry Potter, and Colton wouldn't watch it with out me...love that kid...
I did me a little Christmas shopping this afternoon. I thought it would make me cheer up a bit...but holy cow, I swear prices have doubled since last year...and all that decision making, so not good for me. I feel like I might be getting a holiday ulcer...I might need to eat twice the danish butter cookies to calm myself....you know, and then return my new jeans...
Picture....
quite possibly the worst toy out there for little girls right now...it's just eww...I could not believe my eyes when I saw it on the shelf...the box says "Shave Ken for his big date with Barbie!"
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"and I shaved too, ken...I shaved too" she whispered.
Post a Comment