Goodbye snow...the kids will miss you...
A few days ago I could hear the kids fighting through the wall...and when I say 'I could hear the kids', I mean Aubrey. Colton wouldn't share a ball with her, so she decided to have a full on freak out. She yelled at him to shut-up, called him stupid and an idiot, said she hated him, so of course, I thought to myself, 'I should totally blog this' cause, you know, who wouldn't want to document and remember for all time that her 5 year old daughter told her 7 year old brother she was going to 'kick him in the nuts' in a fit of rage all over a big yellow ball. That belongs to the 2 year old. I can just see it now, 20 years from now, I'll be talking with someone saying, "I always knew she'd be a trucker, she picked up the language at a very early age...it just came so naturally to her..and well, the rest is history..."
On the flip side...when I have been putting Addy to bed, and at various times through out the day, she will tell me, "Mom, ah by me" and then pat the spot next to her...and if she has gotten out of bed, and I tell her to go back she hugs my arm or climbs up on my lap and says "I by you"..my cup runneth over...
Colton has been busy trying to teach Aubrey how to play video games, because he knows his chances of me saying yes to the PS3 double if he asks if they can both play...and of course he spends much of his time knowing everything there ever was or is to know about everything...and he is obsessed with talking about the possibility of school being closed on Monday, no matter how many times I tell him it's not gonna happen. He makes me nervous that one...I'm afraid he's the kind of person who will have to learn life's hard lessons first hand...
I think I have totally neglected mentioning my 2 new nieces! 3 weeks ago Taryn and Vik had sweet, little Lyla, and Nat and Kev just had their first girl, Jaucilee...from what I've seen, she looks so precious and tiny...it is the saddest thing having her born so far away...I got to snuggle with lil Lyla tonight and get my baby fix...she has the dark hair I always wished my babies would have...but hands down, I think Jaucilee has the most hair by far...So with Lilly, the last 3 babies have been girls...the Sanders boys aren't even gonna know what to do soon. They are totally outnumbered now...
Picture...
Day 2 of the Snow...
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Posted by Rachael at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute post! And darling pics! Those kids are way to cute to say those naughty things!
Post a Comment