Today I wore a red Coke t-shirt, a cerulean blue sweatshirt, a black and white striped scarf and a pair of jeans that are totally unflattering from the backside...and I did this, all the while thinking, 'I've been married for 8 1/2 years now...the gig is up...so what, who cares"
I hate that it is inevitable that my kids will grow up, and hate me, and rebel, I think that I don't love them...and when I think about that last one, I picture myself yelling after them as the storm off to their rooms..."I DO TO LOVE YOU!!!AND DON"T COME OUT UNTIL YOU BELIEVE ME!" Why am I stressing about this already?...why is almost everything in life so bitter-sweet...at church a few weeks back one of the women said "no matter how hard you try, you can't pray away your children's agency..." I've been thinking about that a lot...
Kent taught Addy to use a banana as a phone...she wants other people to talk on it too, and Colton said when I was gone for a few minutes she called me on it...that girl warms my heart...
Picture...
Last week, sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 am....that's just how we roll...
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Posted by Rachael at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Laughing out loud, literally. The banana phone. I would talk on the banana phone ! And someone would answer.
Post a Comment