My little Adder Bells....
*You love your mobile. When I wind it up you start to smile every time.
*You want me to hold you. If you are crying and someone else is holding you, I will take you and you quiet right down.
*You make driving in the car a punishment to all those around you. You seriously cry and scream the whole time.
*You sleep in your crib at night, but won't sleep there during the day. You have to be held or in your swing.
*You love the swing, or at least I think you do, because you usually don't cry in it.
*You have slept through the night a few times now.
*At your check-up you weighed 14lbs 2oz, putting you in the 97% for your age.
*Your brother and sister still adore you. So does Graycie and Sophie.
*You have started cooing. I absolutely love it! The other night I was talking to you and you started blowing out through your lips, and all these little tiny bubbles would come out! You just kept doing it over and over, I was cracking up!
*Aubrey still calls you Girl. Grandpa Lo does too!
*Colton calls you chubby
*I mostly call you Adder Bells, Bells, Addy.....Daddy calls you Adderkins or The Whiner.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
3 Months Old
Posted by Rachael at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment