Sunday, October 25, 2009

If...

If I was a total tool with a facebook account, my current status would say

Rachael Sanders is....Hating Halloween and Halloween shoppers to the depths of my very soul....

Good thing I don't have a lame, losery facebook thingy...

(I would say no offense to those out there who fb, but I just can't bring myself to do it, I am too tired to really mean it.)

5 comments:

Amy said...

As I gave the stupid mask wall a make-over today, I kept daydreaming about how it would feel to stand on the ladder in the middle of the store and just start yelling at people every time they dropped something on the floor or hung something in the wrong spot, or screamed at them every time they brought their freaked-out, crying children in. Wouldn't that be kinda fun? To suddenly to just scream "That's it! Everyone get out!" all loud and angry like.

Steve & Patty said...

Tomorrow I'm coming into the store with my Guide Dog and Cat, all my neighborhood kids, and a few homeless people. Don't worry. I'll have my papers for the guide dog. :)

Karen said...

I think we should request stilts for next year. Walking around on stilts...we could see everything, reach everything, it wouldn't require as many steps from the front to the back of the store! I would also like to have Megatrons voice... "LEAVE YOUR PURSE AT THE FRONT DESK OR YOU WILL BE TERMINATED" "ENTER ONLY IF YOU ARE PURCHASING OR YOU WILL BE TERMINATED"

Lisa said...

Just admit you're not cool enough to fb. Not everyone is,sweetie. Hey, at least you have a sweet vacuum.

Alicia Leppert said...

Amen sista! Facebook IS for losers. See, now you're back in my cool club, even if you aren't watching New Moon on the 19th.

Oh, and it will be so awesome when Halloween is over and you have a life again and we can, like, you know, hang.