Every year Kent's work has a Halloween Party. This year it was at the Country Mercantile. We had tons of fun, and it was way cheaper this way. For $10 we had kettle corn, hot chocolate, pumpkins, bouncy slides, treat bags, glow sticks, little flashlights, and of course the straw maze, straw pyramid, and animals.
Aubrey was way more happy with the whole experience this year, thank goodness!
And, we already carved our pumpkins, which is better than leaving them in the garage until they rot...
Here are some of my favorite pictures....and yes, there is a ton
The Pumpkin Patch......
The next evening...
The fruits of our labors.....
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Pumpkin Patch-Carving
Posted by Rachael at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Pumpkin patch pictures are always the best. And the pumpkin carving turned out pretty awesome, too. I can't believe you can get your kids to stick their hands in the goop...my kids are such weenies. :-)
Yeah, getting Payson to put his hands in the goop is the equivalent of asking me to throw up. Not gonna happen. I'm so impressed that you let him cut his out! We still don't even let Macy cut hers out. I guess we're wussy parents. and I love that you let Aubrey pick a green one. So cute. (I think her hair makes up more than half of her body mass.) How did Kent do that Star Wars guy? That's amazing!
I love the pictures in the corn, Iay want a copy.
Post a Comment