OH MY GOSH! So the day after we got those Payson came into my bathroom to show me his teeth that he had just brushed and I turn around to check and he had those on! He was making the exact same face as Aubrey in the second picture. I could not stop laughing, it was the cutest surprise ever. Times like that make all the other crap worth it.
I don't even know where to start, I thought my first 'about me' was kinda clever and I can think of nothing like that now. Oh well, here goes anyway. I have 3 kids, 1 husband, and 15 extra pounds. I love being at home, almost to a fault. There is a big world out there, and I wish I was more willing to explore it, yet I am glad to be content where I am. I only like movies and books with happy endings, I count down the days all year long to go back to the beach, and I hate ccoking dinner. Boring hasn't stopped by yet, but I am too busy with Messes and Bills to notice....
I am a stay at home mom of two, a wife of one, and dog watcher (I say this because I really do nothing to train our puppy).
I never understand people who think being a stay at home mom would be boring, I would welcome boringness in to my home if it stopped by. Then give it a blanket, some food, and it's own room.
3 comments:
That just might give me nightmares.
That is hilarious!!
OH MY GOSH! So the day after we got those Payson came into my bathroom to show me his teeth that he had just brushed and I turn around to check and he had those on! He was making the exact same face as Aubrey in the second picture. I could not stop laughing, it was the cutest surprise ever. Times like that make all the other crap worth it.
Post a Comment