Wednesday, October 7, 2009

6 Months




if you look closely, you can see a tooth...

*You cut your first tooth on September 26th!

*You are talking and babbling so much

*You eat crackers, well at least you kinda do, mostly you just end up gagging yourself

*You are scooting all over the floor

*You take most of your baths in the kitchen sink, or Colton holds you in the tub while I wash you up

*When I have been gone for awhile and I come home, you whine until I hold you. Then you give me lots of cuddles and love

*One of your new nicknames is Booski

*You laugh at Colton ALL the time

*You have been kicking like crazy! You kick the floor, the furniture, me, just about anything your little feet can reach!

*I love you like crazy

2 comments:

Shayla said...

She's adorable, Rachael. Those dimples just scream to be kissed. Can't believe how much she's grown up already.

Dani said...

Awe man, i wish i was there!!!