Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Half a Post...

I am way to exhausted to actually blog, but I wanted to make a short list of the things that I don't want to forget....

*When I questioned Addy about the coloring on the dresser she told me she wanted it to have a silly face...

*When I questioned Addy about the coloring on Colton's door she told me she was trying to show Colton how to get in, she wanted people to know how to go through...

*Aubrey working extra hard to help me clean my bathroom

*Colton and Trenton working super hard to clean the other bathroom to split the $3 I said I would pay for the job

*Addy swimming off to the deep end because my dad only clapped for Carson and not her...

*Addy asking me with paper and pencil in hand "does your husband like yo-yos?"

*Aubrey writing Kent a special note...

*Steve having a kidney stone, and making jokes about it with Amy and Lisa via text messaging

*Feeling exhausted from trying to be a better, more patient mother...

*Addy putting her whole face in the water!!!  It's kind of a big deal...

*Aubrey reading these as I type, hoping every time I type an A, it will be her name...

*Colton telling me, "wow, we really are mean to you when you tell us no"

This is just a fraction of the things I wanted to remember to write down...

Pictures...

I let the girls pick out the pictures since they were squished around the computer with me while I made my list...

Aubrey at the Enchanted Forrest riding the bumper boats...


Because Addy insisted on having a bumper boat picture too...but with no red eyes...
Addy waiting while the kids rode the Flying Bobs...
And one more because Aubrey said if I put two pics of Addy and not her, it meant I loved Addy more...notice she is holding Ally the Alligator....

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Aubrey!
A little over a week till we leave!
A little bit excited to see you!
A few crazy boys want to swim!
A little baby Jaucilee wants a hug!
A silly Uncle Kevin is going to tickle you!
A sweet Aunt Nat needs a nap... want to babysit?!? ;-)

Love you AUBREY, SEE YOU SOON!! (and everyone else too...)

Dlovesocks said...

Seriously laughing out loud at does your husband like yo-yo's? I didn't even finish reading cuz this one is hilarious. Maybe Addy will be a comedienne.