Me and my laptop have officially been reunited! And it brings such a sense of resolve to blog again. Even now as I sit here, I am giddy with excitement!!!
I don't even know where to begin....
I read through a few of my last posts, the very last one that posted nothing made me laugh when I read Josh's comment that said "great post."
And then some of the others made me realize so much has changed, and so much has stayed the same...
My thoughts literally feel like they are ping-ponging around in my head...
I could start by thanking Kent for fixing my laptop, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today...
How about a "Right this Second" start?
Colton is playing the computer, Aubrey and Addy are in the family room blasting music, dancing, playing with their stuffed animals and being silly. Kent is with his brother on a little trip to Walla Walla, and I am sitting in my bed, having separation anxiety. It's been 2 weeks since I have been at home all by myself with the kids. So I did what any coping mother would do, I took a nap and only got up because hunger became too overwhelming...
I miss the beach...with my whole heart...looking at pictures is fun, but gut wrenching at the same time. And I say damn, like every two photos because of blurry's, underexposed, overexposed, and kids being dumb...
I can't wait to tell my dad and Stephanie that I am blogging again...it will be like an early Christmas present.
Earlier, when I was laying down, trying my best to fall back asleep, the girls were playing on my bed with their stuffed animals. Aubrey was asking everyone what kind of donut they wanted, Addy had her animal ask what maple tasted like, and Aubrey's animal told her poop. Addy said, "ew...mmm! we like poop", so maple it was. When Aubrey served the donuts to Addy's animals she gave them the ones with poop in them. And Addy's animals ate like kings...I thought I had girls....what happened to sprinkles and sugar, and candy?
Right now, I am being summoned to dance and make brownies...duty calls....
Pictures...
Addy carried the map all over...it was one of my favorite parts of the zoo..."otay, let me see where we need to doe"
cute girls...Aubrey loved having Katie there...
Best tour guides ever...so fun having them with us...



3 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! You're back. So many bloggers have fallen off the blogosphere, including me. Love to see a post from you. So sad we were so close for a day or two and I didn't get to see you. Next time you're in Portland, you have to tell us where you'll be and we'll have lunch? I know, plans through Portland are usually already made with family and friends...but, you know, if you have a minute... We are so lonely out here. Miss all our friends and family. Who's stupid idea was it to move anyway!?
You are probably asking yourself... is she going to comment on every single post? Yes.
I too have been trying to blog again, I'm not trying to overdue it so it won't be everyday... and sometimes I have a lot of stuff written out, trying to be funny and what not, and then I go back and read it and think... this is stupid... hence the minimal text and abundant pictures! If only I could be more witty like you Rach!! Glad you're back! You made my day. Love and miss you guys Tons!
That pic of addy looks like Kent
Post a Comment