Why is everything so annoying? Like literally everything. Seriously, give me a word, any word and I can tell you how it relates back to being annoying...it's like instead of the little black rain cloud hanging over my head, it's the big fat gray annoying cloud, but it's hovering low, like smog....I actually like gray, it's a maroon cloud, maroon is a super annoying color...
I was all set to go to bed, and play candy crush until I ran out of lives and then figure out some other way to waste my time trying to fall asleep, but no, I had this annoying nagging feeling that I couldn't only blog for 2 stupid days in a row...so here I am, continuing the annoying rant that Kent just had to sit and listen to for at least half an hour...as well he should, I blame all of this on him anyway. He seems to mimic my pains and physical ailments and I apparently am morphing parts of my personality to match his...if I keep this up we might both have hearts two sizes too small...
Tonight we watched Warm Bodies...it was so dumb...I want our redbox money back...and that whole 2 hours...so annoying...
We also went to see Dispicable Me 2 with Kent's family today...it was pretty good and I always love talking about the movie with the kids after...Addy keeps asking me if I thought it was a little bit scary sometimes. There were a couple of parts that when I looked over to check on her she looked a little freaked out. Which was a nice change from "mom, what's that? mom what is he doing? mom, why is he doing that? mom, who is that? mom, why are you laughing? mom, where are they? mom, why do you think that's funny?" I still love her to pieces...and I love how content she seems when I tell her the same parts scared me too...
But enough about love...cause love is annoying too...
Picture...
A favorite beach vacation tradition is making spaghetti with the sauce my grandma would make for us to take down. This was the first year she couldn't make it, so I carried on the sauce making myself. As we got closer to leaving I considered not doing it after all, until Aubrey told me if we didn't have grandma's spaghetti she would kill herself. No lie. I figured if it meant that much to her, I would be happy to do it...or maybe not happy, but willing...the happiness part comes when they all line up for a plate...and ask for seconds...
And this is Colton, confirming how even fun traditions can be annoying...for the love just take a normal picture!!!

1 comments:
So funny Rach! And I think I need this spaghetti sauce recipe?!
Post a Comment