Friday, September 30, 2011

Aubrey-  Ni Hao Kai-Lan was on tv tonight, and Aubrey asked if it was Spanish.  I said no.  She said, is it England?  Close enough sweetie, close enough...

Colton-  He has been playing with his friend Tyler at school a lot.  According to Colton, Tyler's grandpa only speaks 'ven-uh-meese'...close enough honey, close enough...

Addy- We were in the car this evening, and Addy saw a McDonalds.  She reached out her hand and said 'Mine!'...close enough my love, close enough...

Kent- told me that being at Blockbuster so long, and I quote, "put me on tilt".  I was like what the what?  I have never heard that expression.  But watching him explain to me about a pinball machine, being tilted, not right..yadda yads, was quite entertaining, especially because he was making all the arm motions while he was driving.  

Picture...

Lisa and I were face timing on our iPads, while she was talking to Amy on the phone.  Never mind the fact we spent all afternoon together...that's me up in corner trying to find an angle that doesn't make my face look like Helga the Circus Freak...


I'm not even gonna lie, when Lisa told me you could take a picture of whatever was on the iPad screen, I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread...

3 comments:

Amy said...

i wish there was a like button so without me commenting with real words you would know that i read, i smiled, i enjoyed.

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know anybody actually did face time! I've only accidentally hit it a few times on my phone and oddly enough, every time it was with you! So...question. How DO you take a picture of your screen? I know you can but I can't for the love figure out how. P.S. You look beauts and nothing like Helga the Circus Freak (which was freaking lol btw) and of course cute little Lisa multi-tasking: facetiming with you, talking on the phone to Amy and playing the guitar? That is talent right there.