This is my very first post from my iPad. It's pretty much my new best friend. If I go, it goes, we're tight like that....
Tonight we took the kids to dinner at ihop. Once our food got there, our table was silent, shoving our faces. The only other sound besides the scraping of silverware was max and ruby playing on the iPad keeping addy completely entertained...seriously, this thing will go down in my birthday present history...
Since Addy has been out of her crib, we have been one bed short. Today Aubs told me she wants her very own princess bed with the thing hanging down just like Aurora's bed, from Sleeping Beauty. She has been coming in our bed pretty much every night lately, so when she told her dad, he said she didn't need one because she wouldn't sleep in it anyway. Later tonight I told her if she didn't come in our room for a whole week I would take her to buy some lip gloss. She thought it was a good idea, but then said "mom, but how bout we just move my bed in to your room? That would better...".
Picture...
I think I found my iPad's one and only limitation. I can't post pictures on my blog using it. Had to fire up the old lappy, but I think it was worth it for this stellar picture art Lisa took/made of Amy. It was right before she was about to get Molly, or right after she found out about Molly, either way, Lisa said she had been talking about the dog a lot...Amy don't be mad, I asked Lisa if she thought you would care if I posted this and she said no. Just remember, we have admitted, or I have admitted stuff about us way worse than this picture taken in good humor...
Monday, September 26, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Doodlebuddy strikes again!
Post a Comment