Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I set a goal for myself today.  I would not get back in my bed.  For the whole day.  And I actually accomplished my goal...I was however, back in sweats by 3:30...I didn't want to get too carried away...and maybe my love for food and sweets is making my jeans less appealing...

I'm trying so hard to fight my inner beast, the one that says I hate everything and the entire world is annoying...I have brief moments of reprieve, a battle won, but I fear I am losing the war...

I was asking the kids what they want for Christmas...tablets, iPods, and phones were their answers.  I couldn't even sell the girls on a doll house.  Addison brought up Santa, and I reminded her that she needed to be good because Santa knows when kids are naughty...her response was so very her..."do you want to know why I keep being naughty?  Tause my body keeps doing it and I tan't stop!" then she whimpered, and whined, and fake cried and fell to the couch...

I made spaghetti tonight.  And it was delish.  Steve and Lisa came by, and they ate some, Josh stopped by, and he had some too, my parents were here...and it was so nice having everyone over for a bit, feeding them some good food...

I totally forgot to blog about my little birthday trip with Denice, Michelle, and Vik.  Last Friday we headed to Prosser for some shopping and lunch.  I really had the best time.  Denice got me a super cute sweater, and I got some antiques and some cookies.  The lady at the sweater store tried selling me some leggings for $37!  Can you imagine, $37 for glorified footless tights...we stopped at a super cute shop in Richland, and I picked some up for $9.  I'm no mathematician, but...oh my gosh, I'm too tired from all the stuff I got done because I didn't lay in my bed today, I can't even be witty and finish that statement...I might set my goals lower tomorrow...

Why can't I love to exercise...

I can't wait to be reunited with my bed...

Pictures...

this was me, about two minutes after Denice told them it was my birthday...I'm not sure why I look so cross eyed...


the end of a fun day....Thank you so much Denice!!

This is my newly painted yellow door...I love the color...




4 comments:

Mallary said...

First off, way to set a goal and achieve it! Gold star for you. Second, I am in love with your yellow door. And third, if all of a sudden you realize that your heart pillow is missing, it's because I hired someone to steal it.

Shayla said...

Goals are overrated. Especially when they require NOT getting in your bed all day. Just can't do it. LOVE your yellow door. Makes me happy.

Dlovesocks said...

Number one: our little birthday trip was so fun!
Number two: you look so stylish in a sombrero!
Number three: I love your yellow door!
Number four: Colton doesn't like the yellow door and said it should be red because yellow and gray don't go together!
Number five: if I'm ever alone on a desert island, I want Addy to be with me!

Natalie said...

I love the yellow door, so cute! So glad you had a fun birthday celebration with out me.... ;-) haha Oh dear, Addy!!! So glad we aren't really doing Christmas this year, way less stressful!!