Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Kent

Kent is an amazing dad. I am so grateful we are such a team. He often reminds me just through his example, to be patient and follow through, I am so thankful for that.

I decided I would ask Colton some questions about his Dad, here are the results!

What is dad's name? Kent

What is dad's favorite color? Green

What is dad's favorite sport? Basketball

Who is his favorite team? Arizona

How old is dad? 15

What does dad call you? Shmotey

What is dad's favorite food? Peppers

What do you like to do with dad? Play Lego Star Wars

What kind of car does dad drive? a white car

Where does dad work? He works at the office

What is his favorite thing to do? To play his "M's"

What do you love about your dad? Cause he makes money so I can get toys

How do you know dad loves you? Cause he gets money so I can get toys for my birthday

Happy Father's Day Kent, we love you very much!

6 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, so sweet. I love these kid-answered surveys, they are classic. What are "m's"?

Rachael said...

"m's" are Mature rated playstation games!

tharker said...

I love his answer about Dad making money so he can buy toys. So cute!

Glad you're back ;)

Shayla said...

I love kids answers, what a fun way to post about Dad. Sounds like we need to have Colton over to play the Wii some time...he might forgive our little girly-girl world over here if he gets some video game time, right? :-) It was so fun getting to hang out with you on Friday and thanks for the kudos on my pages, you should definitely take the class next time it's offered...it's so worth it!

Geri said...

I'm commenting late, but I have a Cheesecake Factory, a Wii, and DISNEYLAND. *nudgewinktempt*

Also, does that mean Colton thinks 15 is "old"? :(

Jodi said...

What a cute post!