Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sixth Day

Saturday June 7, 2008

All of the boys plus Lisa, got up this fine Saturday morning and went fishing. Amy, Sophie, my mom, me, and Aubrey all went a little later. Too bad a little later meant we missed out on all 18 of the fish they caught. Colton caught 3 fish. Apparently, at first he refused to let Kent help him so my dad had to get him started.

So, on our way back to the house Kent and I drove along Devils Lake. Crazy Beautiful. It was so gorgeous. And lots of properties for sale. And I want one.

Later that afternoon, we took the kids to a park my parents had found earlier in the week. It was an awesome park. It was right on the Lake, gorgeous setting, fun toys, and great weather.

One more stop for the day, a nice flat beach with waves that were begging us to get wet!


The Park


These swings were Aubrey's favorite part of the whole park, they were made out of tires.


Uh, How freakin cute is my son?!


Colton's favorite part was the zip line.


I love this picture because if you look at his hands, he isn't even hanging on anymore!


Seriously, who knows what she is talking about!


The water was so freakin cold!


But, we has SO much fun! Definitely one of the highlights for me...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, who's your photographer?

Alicia Leppert said...

I love that picture of you and Lisa jumping the waves with the kids. You guys are such fun moms. I would have been standing with the preggo lady on the beach talking about how insane you were for getting in the freezing water.

Jodi said...

Your son is freakin cute! :) I love all the pictures.

Suzanne said...

We stopped at the same playground today on the way home from camping at Beverly Beach. The kids LOVED it! Super fun.