Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Highlights and then, The End.

So, even I am like "Ok, already! We get it, you went on vacation to the beach, it was great, grand, wonderful, you loved it."

In other words, I am going to share the highlights of the last few days and stop with the play-by-play.

Day 8: We went to the aquarium and Izzy's. Izzy's is a yummy little restaurant that over looks the ocean.

Day 9: We went shopping at the outlet mall and took a walk on the beach, all 16 0f us. A perfect way to end the last day at the beach.

Day 10: Packed it up and headed back to the zoo. We said goodbye to Amy, Jason, the kids and my parents. Then headed over to my aunt and uncles with Steve, Lisa, and the kids.

Day 11: We (lLandoni family and us) stayed at the Holiday Inn. Steve, Lisa, Me, and all of the kids headed down to the continental breakfast as Kent kept sleeping of course! We totally looked like Steve was the husband and Lisa and I the wives with our 6 kids! After breakfast was over I almost left Aubrey downstairs and took the elevator 3 floors up. Thank goodness that didn't happen. We went to the Nike employee store which was the most stressful, un-fun part of the whole vacation for me. But, never fail, it was all rectified when we ended our trip with Kung Fu Panda at the IMAX theatre! Colton didn't take his eyes of the screen from the moment it started till the very end. Then we drove home.

The End.


Colton LOVED getting the pressed pennies at the zoo and the aquarium.


Aubrey tried to walk out with about 10 lanyards around her neck as we were leaving the zoo gift shop.

6 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay already, we get it. You went to the beach and you loved it, it was grand and wonderful!
It's late, I get sarcastic and obnoxious when I'm tired. I will miss your posts about the beach, though. You need to start spiking Kent's drinks with massive amounts of caffeine.

Nicole said...

A little side note - Izzy's was my first job! Man they had some good pizza!

Anyway, I loved hearing about your trip. It's sounds like it was perfect!

Jodi said...

I didn't realize you were gone that long. Looks like a GREAT time! Thanks for sharing it with us. Cute pictures!

meohmyers said...

So funny. That picture of Aubrey cracked me up! So glad you guys had such a great time. We've loved hearing about your trip. I'm just worried you're not going to blog as often now that your trip has come to an end!

The Donald said...

I said it before, and I will say it again. That sounds like a great trip, and I am glad that you and your family were able to experience it.

So are you already planning for next years big trip?

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Rach, what's the big costume idea? Way to leave me hangin'. That's mean.